Comment on page
Appendix 3. Practical Examples
- No specification for url syntax
- Requests have to fill Authorization Header with JWT OIDC Token obtained thanks to login.lescommuns.org application.
- Basic authentification
- Server has to validate token thanks to signature and parse token to obtain preferred_username.
- This preferred_username can be linked to the Platform User. To link OIDC User and Platform User, platforms can add OIDC authentification feature.
- Outdated Token
- If token is outdated, platforms can refuse request.
- If platforms have to request another (DFC or Other) and receive outaded input token, Platforms can remember refresh token (when OIDC authentication features execution) and ask new access with a specific request.
As we developed the DFC Standard aside the DFC Prototype, we had to tweak the data format with the standard evolution.