Comment on page
After the first iteration of the DFC Standard, we chose to develop a prototype in order to use this standard in a practical example. This helped (and is still helping) us a lot to improve the standard over iterations as there are always some small differences between theoritical design and experimental applications. To get quickly this feedback allows us to adjust our specifications with real cases, and this is why we also want to share these information in this book.
It follows, of course, our standard definition. You will find then the different milestones for past, present and future development.
What we did so far is:
- Implement authentication with OIDC
- Read catalogs from different API following the DFC standard
- Link items from these different catalogs with an intuitive UI
What we are currently doing is:
- Write data on API following the DFC standard
- Improve internationalization
What we aim to is:
- Synchronize catalogs between platforms, especially on logistic aspect
- Synchronize orders between platforms
You can find more details at the wiki section: https://github.com/datafoodconsortium/dfc-prototype-V3/wiki. It will help you to install the prototype, to use it, and to connect your application to it if you wish.